.w2bPinitButton{ float: left; /* Customize left/right */ margin-right:10px; /* Customize margin-left/margin-right */ display: block; padding:4px; }

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY Pretty: Painting pots!

Here's a few simple decoration ideas for your pots! 





Shaded Pot: 

Here's a pretty simple and easy way to paint your pot, I used two different shades of red and glued in string that acts like a divider! 








Cherry Blossom Pot:

I thought this would be hard coming from a person who cannot paint anything decent apart from blocks! But this was fun and turned out  pretty nice! I painted on a piece of paper prior to painting it here and of course with a few guidelines from YouTube. This is what I got! :)

This is the beautiful video I used to guide me with the blossoms

Paint Type: Acrylic.

Enjoy! 

5 comments:

  1. I love the flower painted pot! It reminds me of something very Japanese-esque! Absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea, cherry blossoms and Japan are synonymous to me! Thank you!! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ..that's gorgeous!!!..I really do like Cherry Blossom..and sure Im gonna try doing it..:)

    ReplyDelete